Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Living or Just Alive?

These past few months have been challenging, yet satisfying. I have been reminded through all of this that we choose the life we live. While, yes, I have many things in my past I regret, I have been reminded that I don't have time to think about these things. A good friend of mine reminded me that no matter what I have done or will do, God loves me no less. I have no problem grasping my mind around this. It's my heart that I have the problem with. Yet, slowly God is showing me how this is so true. I have chosen to no longer dwell in the past, but look to what lies ahead. I am choosing to live. I am not saying that I will not mess up, because we all know that is not the case. I am saying that I am choosing to live, not just be alive and try to make it through the day. This to me is not living. Living is learning to trust God in all things. Living IS God. I choose to live.

1 comment: